- Dracaena Bicolor BioThe Dracaena Bicolor is a radiant display of Madagascar’s botanical beauty, closely related to the fabled Dragon Tree, or Dracaena Draco. Rooted in legendary tales, it’s said that this vibrant plant sprung from the spilled blood of mighty dragons. Its bold red and green leaves rise with elegance, shedding the lower foliage to fuel the thriving, colorful crowns above, offering an exquisite indoor tree appearance. Dracaena Bicolor grows best in a well-lit space. Avoid placing it in spaces with low light, direct sunlight, or without natural light.
- Dracaena Bicolor Light Requirements
Dracaena Marginata grows best in a space with bright direct light, where the sunlight streams inside directly, and can also adapt to spaces with bright indirect light, where the sun rays are diffused. Avoid placing it in spaces with low light or spaces without natural sunlight.
- How does self-watering work?
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
Advantages Other Water every 1 Month 1 Week Overwatering Rare Common Underwatering Never Common Over compacted dry soil Never Common Easily know when to water Stable root growth
- What's included
- A healthy plant potted in our premium potting mix
- 40"-47" tall (including pot)
- Self-watering, artfully curated combination of ceramic and bamboo melamine pots
- Free UPS shipping delivered to your doorstep
- All plants arrive in healthy condition
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption