Aglaonema Silver Bay
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption
|Over compacted dry soil
|Easily know when to water
|Stable root growth
Aglaonema Silver Bay grows best in spaces with bright, indirect light. While it can adapt to medium to low light, it should not be placed in spaces without natural light or with direct sunlight, which can harm the plant. The variegation on the leaves indicates the need for sunlight; the lighter the variegation, the more sunlight is needed.
While Aglaonema Silver Bay is sought after for its exotic-looking foliage with silver variegated patterns, it is widely available and not considered rare. Its adaptability and manageable growth make it a popular choice among plant enthusiasts.