Add 2 plants to get 5% off!
Build your own plant collection and grow your saving!
Big, bold and beautiful
Or 4 payments of $47.25 withLearn more
Color: Stone Black
At your doorstep within 4-9 business days
Innovative self-watering system
Fill the water reservoir once a month and enjoy thriving plants all year long
Sleek, modern design in an array of colors to complement any home
- Rubber Tree BioNative to Southeast Asia, the tropical Rubber Tree, also known as Ficus Burgundy, loves warmth and sun. In Feng Shui, its round-shaped leaves are known to soften up the space, and it is believed to bring good fortune and wealth. Historically, its milky white sap was used by ancient civilizations to produce rubber. With its great size and inherent ability to purify the air from common household toxins, Rubber Tree makes a perfect indoor plant loved for its ease of growing.
- Rubber Tree Light RequirementsRubber Tree grows best in a space with bright direct light, where the sunlight streams inside directly, and can also adapt to spaces with bright indirect light, where the sun rays are diffused. Avoid placing it in spaces with low light or spaces without natural sunlight.
- How does self-watering work?
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
Advantages Other Water every 1 Month 1 Week Overwatering Rare Common Underwatering Never Common Over compacted dry soil Never Common Easily know when to water Stable root growth
- What's included
- A healthy plant potted in our premium potting mix
- 30"-40" tall (including pot)
- Self-watering, artfully curated combination of ceramic and bamboo melamine pots
- Free UPS shipping delivered to your doorstep
- All plants arrive in healthy condition
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption