Aglaonema Wishes grows best in a space with bright indirect light, where the sun rays are diffused. Avoid placing it in spaces with low light, direct sunlight, or spaces without natural light.
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption
|Over compacted dry soil
|Easily know when to water
|Stable root growth
During your Aglaonema ‘Wishes’ first few days at home, it might lose a leaf or two, but this is just part of its acclimatization process. Once settled, it's a resilient plant that's quite forgiving. Pink aglaonema 'Wishes' is known for its stunning foliage, characterized by its green base and striking pink patterns. For a symmetrical growth, rotate its pot every month. This ensures every side gets its share of light, promoting even growth. Regularly clean its leaves using a soft, damp cloth to remove dust and maintain its vibrant appearance.
Opt for bright, indirect light. An east-facing window is ideal. Avoid direct afternoon sunlight to prevent leaf burn.
Yes, Aglaonema 'wishes' is Toxic to pets and kids. Keep it out of reach as ingestion can cause irritations.