- Anthurium Black BioNative to the Americas and Caribbeans, this tropical evergreen beauty brings out the best and brightest in any space it inhabits. The colorful heart-shaped waxy leaves, called spathes, act as protectors for its straight spike, called spadix, where very small flowers grow in its bloom. Thanks to its long-lived, heart-opening charm, Anthurium is the quintessential symbol of generosity and kindness, making it a perfect gift for those you love the most. It is cherished for its long blooms, lasting anywhere from eight to twelve weeks.
- Anthurium Black Light Requirements
Anthurium grows best in a space with bright indirect light, where the sun rays are diffused, and can also adapt to spaces with bright direct light, where the sunlight streams inside directly. Avoid placing it in spaces with low light or spaces without natural sunlight.
- How does self-watering work?
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
Advantages Other Water every 1 Month 1 Week Overwatering Rare Common Underwatering Never Common Over compacted dry soil Never Common Easily know when to water Stable root growth
- What's included
- A healthy plant potted in our premium potting mix
- 12"-18" tall (including pot)
- Self-watering, high quality ceramic pot
- Free UPS shipping delivered to your doorstep
- All plants arrive in healthy condition
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption