Anthurium grows best in a space with bright indirect light, where the sun rays are diffused, and can also adapt to spaces with bright direct light, where the sunlight streams inside directly. Avoid placing it in spaces with low light or spaces without natural sunlight.
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption
|Over compacted dry soil
|Easily know when to water
|Stable root growth
Anthuriums typically bloom during late spring and early summer. When provided with the right lighting conditions, like a west-facing window, the growing season will trigger blooming without your intervention. If you’d like to encourage your anthurium to keep blooming, be sure it receives enough light and water, and prune away old blooms as they expire.