Birds' Nest Fern
Bird’s Nest Fern grows best in a well lit space with bright direct or indirect sunlight, and can adapt to spaces with medium to low light, where the source of light is further away. Avoid placing it in spaces without natural sunlight.
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption
|Over compacted dry soil
|Easily know when to water
|Stable root growth
You may notice your BIrd’s Nest Fern having brown tips to its leaves if it isn’t kept at the right humidity levels. Remember, this plant is native to tropical surroundings. Since our homes are not normally as humid as this plant requires, consider placing your fern on a pebble tray or situating it close to other plants, as grouped plants can elevate surrounding humidity. Another option is to introduce a room humidifier, which is especially beneficial during drier months.