Add 2 plants to get 5% off!
Build your own plant collection and grow your saving!
Birds' Nest Fern
The fluttering epiphyte
Or 4 payments of $19.75 withLearn more
Color: Winter Clouds
Winter Clouds - Sold out
At your doorstep within 4-9 business days
Innovative self-watering system
Fill the water reservoir once a month and enjoy thriving plants all year long
Artfully crafted ceramic pot in an array of colors
This plant is non-toxic and safe for pets & people alike
- Birds' Nest Fern BioIn its native home of the South American rainforests, the wild Bird’s Nest Fern is an epiphyte - growing on the trunks of trees, with a special love for palm trees. Bird’s Nest Fern wears bright green, wavy fronds. They sprout in the shape of eggs, to make up a fluttering rosette resembling a delicate, well crafted bird’s nest.
- Birds' Nest Fern Light Requirements
Bird’s Nest Fern grows best in a well lit space with bright direct or indirect sunlight, and can adapt to spaces with medium to low light, where the source of light is further away. Avoid placing it in spaces without natural sunlight.
- How does self-watering work?
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
Advantages Other Water every 1 Month 1 Week Overwatering Rare Common Underwatering Never Common Over compacted dry soil Never Common Easily know when to water Stable root growth
- What's included
- A healthy plant potted in our premium potting mix
- 16"-24" tall (including pot)
- Self-watering, high quality ceramic pot
- Free UPS shipping delivered to your doorstep
- All plants arrive in healthy condition
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption