Black ZZ Plant
ZZ Plant grows best in a well-lit space with medium to bright light and can adapt to low light or spaces without natural light as well.
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption
|Over compacted dry soil
|Easily know when to water
|Stable root growth
The Black ZZ Plant stands out for its adaptability and low-maintenance requirements. Regularly turning the pot ensures even light exposure, enhancing its overall growth. The Black ZZ plant is drought-tolerant, so it's crucial to avoid overwatering. Its lustrous dark leaves can sometimes accumulate dust, so gently wipe them with a soft, damp cloth to maintain their sheen and allow the plant to photosynthesize more effectively. Also, while the Black ZZ Plant is more resistant to pests than other houseplants, it's good practice to inspect it periodically for any signs of infestation.
Medium to bright indirect light is best, but it can adapt to low-light conditions.
Yes, Black ZZ Plant is toxic to pets and kids and can cause mouth, lip, and throat irritation if ingested. Keep out of reach.