Add 2 plants to get 5% off!
Build your own plant collection and grow your saving!
The zig zag queen
Or 4 payments of $12.25 withLearn more
Color: Almond Green
At your doorstep within 4-9 business days
Innovative self-watering system
Fill the water reservoir once a month and enjoy thriving plants all year long
Artfully crafted ceramic pot in an array of colors
This plant is non-toxic and safe for pets & people alike
- Fishbone Cactus BioOne of the most distinguished cacti, the Fishbone Cactus is best known for its remarkable jagged leaves. Its angular-toothed stems and occasional blooming orchid instantly add radiance to any space. Potted in a premium quality self-watering pot with a soft matte finish, the Fishbone Cactus can gracefully trail or climb indoors. As a tropical, epiphytic cactus, it’s the perfect plant for cactus lovers who don’t have the right conditions to keep the typical desert cacti alive. This unique beauty thrives in warm, humid conditions, so be sure to find your Fishbone Cactus an extra cozy spot.
- Fishbone Cactus Light RequirementsFishbone Cactus grows best in a space with bright indirect light, where the sun rays are diffused. Avoid placing it in spaces with low light, direct sunlight or spaces without natural light.
- How does self-watering work?
- 1Simply open the lid and fill with water
- 2The plant drinks only when needed
- 3The result - healthy, long-lived plants that are easy to maintain
- Carefree and convenient
- Never worry about when to water
- Much healthier plants that live longer
Advantages Other Water every 1 Month 1 Week Overwatering Rare Common Underwatering Never Common Over compacted dry soil Never Common Easily know when to water Stable root growth
- What's included
- A healthy plant potted in our premium potting mix
- 8"-15" tall (including pot)
- Self-watering, high quality ceramic pot
- Free UPS shipping delivered to your doorstep
- All plants arrive in healthy condition
- We use proven Waterwick TM technology to optimize water consumption